Trekking Kazakhstan: Tour 07
Activities: Trekking Tour
Duration: 8 days
1. Your guide picks you up at the airport and accompany you in Almaty city. Accommodation at the hotel. The morning. Biking to Medeo (1691m), lunch at the restaurant "Kazakh aul" where the Kazakh national cuisine is served. Biking back to Almaty. Night was organized at the hotel.
2. After breakfast we will start trekking tour Turgen valley and further to the village of Bata (1800m, 20 km). Dinner will be served at 7 pm Night is organized in tents.
3. Breakfast is served at 08:00 Trekking tour on Assy Pass (2650m), after the bank of the river to move Assy Alabaital pass, trekking tours of Sarybulak throat. Trekking tour along the road Sarytau village at the mouth of the river trekking Zhinishke. Night was organized in Zhinishke River Valley in tents.
4. After breakfast we will start trekking tours to Chilik River, in the way of passing villages such as Algabas, Zhanatalap and Karabulak of Satya and Kolsay Lakes. Lunch on the road. Overnight is in tents.
5. Breakfast is served at 08:00 Kensu Trekking tour to river, road crossing the river canyon Chet-Merk, who is one of the most scenic places in Kazakhstan. Dinner will be served at 7 pm Night is organized in tents in the neighborhood of the village Kensu.
6. The day begins with a trekking tour to Charyn Canyon which is considered to be the second largest in the world after the famous one in America Colorado. Lunch on the road. Dinner will be served at 7 pm Night is organized in the nozzle Korytogay tents.
7. After breakfast we will start trekking tour to the valley of castles - rocks that recall the ancient castles in Charyn Canyon. Trekking tours. Transfer to Almaty by bus. Accommodation in hotel, sauna, dinner gala. Night was organized at the hotel.
8. Meet your guide at your hotel, then transfer to Airport.
Kazakhstan tour : Tour 01
Kazakhstan tour : Tour 02
Kazakhstan tour : Tour 03
Kazakhstan tour : Tour 04
Kazakhstan tour : Tour 05
Kazakhstan tour : Tour 06
Kazakhstan tour : Tour 07
Kazakhstan tour : Tour 08
Kazakhstan tour : Tour 09
Kazakhstan tour : Tour 10
Kazakhstan tour : Tour 11
Kazakhstan tour : Tour 12
Kazakhstan tour : Tour 13
Kazakhstan tour : Tour 14
Kazakhstan travel: Tour 15
Kazakhstan travel: Tour 16
Kazakhstan travel: Tour 17
Kazakhstan travel: Tour 18
Kazakhstan travel: Tour 19
Kazakhstan travel: Tour 20
Kazakhstan travel: Tour 21
Kazakhstan travel: Tour 22
Kazakhstan travel: Tour 23
Kazakhstan travel: Tour 24
Kazakhstan travel: Tour 25
Kazakhstan travel: Tour 26
Kazakhstan travel: Tour 27
Kazakhstan travel: Tour 28
Trip and travel in Kazakhstan
Trekking and horse riding in Kazakhstan
Horse riding and trekking in Kazakhstan
Biking and trekking in Kazakhstan
Trekking and biking in Kazakhstan
At present, work is underway to develop the most attractive tourist destinations:
- Eco-tourism resources with the involvement of the State National Natural Park "Altyn Emel", "Ile Alatau", "Charyn Canyon";
- Cultural tourism along the routes of the Silk Road;
According to the World Tourism Organization, about 67% of the world tourist spending accounts for U.S. citizens, Germany, Japan, Britain, Italy, France and Canada, traveling to other countries. It is on these markets is focused inbound tourism in Kazakhstan.
Chapter 2. Problems and prospects of tourism development in the Republic of Kazakhstan
2.1 Problems of development of the tourism industry in Kazakhstan
The main suppliers of tourism services are tourism organizations, which are represented by tourism organizations and individual entrepreneurs who have a license for tourist activity. Table 4 presents data on the number of tourist companies in Kazakhstan by regions and major cities for the period 2002-2006.
From the data presented in Table 4, it follows that in 2003 Kazakhstan officially registered 713 travel companies and organizations, most of which (553) operate in Almaty.
In 2004 the country functioned about 750 tourist companies that cooperated with 80 countries. And only about 20% of them provided services to attract tourists to the country and domestic tourism. Other companies have worked exclusively in outbound tourism. To change this situation, the government has created favorable conditions for the development of inbound and domestic tourism. In particular, the tour operators involved in these areas, are exempt from VAT.